Event Host & Axe Throwing Coach – Surrey
About Us: Bad Axe Throwing is an urban axe throwing company that hosts special and corporate events. As we are rapidly expanding across the country we are constantly looking for energetic & outgoing individuals to host events at our Surrey location! We are searching for fun, outgoing individuals to act as Event Hosts!
No post-secondary, degree or diploma required, just an awesome attitude.
- Part Time Position- Availability: Open – Flexible
- No experience required, although experience in customer service an asset
- Full Training is provided
- Must have excellent communication skills & be upbeat/outgoing
- Must be reliable and enthusiastic.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Willing to facilitate birthday parties and corporate events
- Responsible event set up and clean-up
- Responsible for organizing and engaging party guests through interactive games and tournaments (training will be provided)
- Did we mention that we are looking for people who are upbeat, well-spoken and energetic?
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Flexible- Available on weekends
- Able to use a smartphone (Android/Apple) with ease
What We Will Provide:
- A training program that will give you all the skills required to succeed
- A chance to learn from industry leaders in the entertainment/hospitality industry
- An opportunity to work for an organization that sells FUN
Hourly rate: $20/hour + tips!
How to apply: Send us your resume with a cover letter telling us why we should hire you! Please use the subject line “Surrey- Staff Required for Events”