Event Host & Axe Throwing Coach – Washington, DC
About Us: Bad Axe Throwing is an urban axe throwing company that hosts special and corporate events. We are expanding to Washington, DC and we are looking for energetic & outgoing individuals to host events. We are searching for fun, outgoing individuals to act as Event Hosts/Axe Throwing Coaches!
No post-secondary, degree or diploma required, just an awesome attitude.
- Part Time Position- Availability: Week days and weekends
- No experience required, although experience in customer service an asset
- Full Training is provided (paid training)
- Must have excellent communication skills & be upbeat/outgoing
- Must be reliable and enthusiastic.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Willing to facilitate birthday parties and corporate events
- Responsible event set up and clean-up
- Responsible for organizing and engaging party guests through interactive games and tournaments (training will be provided)
- Did we mention that we are looking for people who are upbeat, well-spoken and energetic?
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Flexible- Available during weekdays/weeknights and weekends
- Able to use a smartphone (Android/Apple) with ease
What We Will Provide:
- A training program that will give you all the skills required to succeed
- A chance to learn from industry leaders in the entertainment/hospitality industry
- An opportunity to work for an organization that sells FUN
How to apply: Please respond to this ad with a fun cover letter! Please use the subject line “Washington – Staff Required for Events”
Hourly rate: $ 17.50/hour + TIPS