Fall 2018 axe throwing leagues are right around the corner. Your fingers have been twitching all month at your keyboard at work and you’re going a bit stir crazy. We have a solution for the waning summer scaries, have no fear.
Fall 2018 axe throwing leagues begins full swing the week of October 1st!
If you’re new to the WATL scene, let us break it down for you:
- The World Axe Throwing League is our event series that has you competing against other throwers across cities, states, and the world!
- It’s a great activity for a guy’s night, girl’s night, or date night out!
- The cost is $120 that covers the 8 weeks of competition (axes and boards are on us); Half is due at the time of registration and the other half is due on the first league night you attend
- Speaking of registration, we are now accepting participants’ enrolment now! Visit our website to sign up and climb the ranks of champion.
- League nights typically occur on Monday or Tuesday nights and may vary by location
League is a great place to make new friends and settle old scores, we practically invented the term “frenemy”!
Make no mistake, your hard earned money down gives you a chance to not only relieve some stress and compete with people you may know, but if you throw well enough you could compete in the World Championship at the end of the year for a shot at a top cash prize!
One of our newest competitors is also a coach (he comes highly recommended like all our coaches) who has some choice words to say about his time in WATL.
“Axes and good times. Ten years ago I would never believe the life I live today, but I cannot wait to throw every Monday.“ – Kjai, Indianapolis
You don’t need to have any previous axe throwing experience or skills to join a local axe throwing league! You do need to either purchase your own axe ($22.95) OR bring your own that fits league requirements. League nights commence at 7pm local time across all locations.
See you at league night!