Bad Axe Throwing is a proud member of each of the communities we are located in. We have worked with a number of charities and have participated in various fundraising events. We believe in giving back to the communities and helping out where we can.
This year, our Ottawa location will be hosting the 2nd Annual Holiday Fundraiser for Families in Need. We’ve teamed up with 3 amazing, local charities; The Ottawa Food Bank, The Snowsuit Fund and Toy Mountain. Together we are hoping to support families, teens and children in need this holiday season.
Tickets are just $40.00 (including entry, lessons and a tournament) with 50% from every entry being equally donated to The Ottawa Snowsuit Fund, The Ottawa Food Bank and Toy Mountain!
It’s a great opportunity to come out, throw some axes with friends and family, all while supporting 3 local charities!
Each year, Toy Mountain and the Salvation Army provide toys to over 20,000 children, and this year their goal is to leave no child in Ottawa without a gift to open.
The Ottawa Food Bank‘s goal is to help people get beyond hunger. Everyday hunger affects men, women and children. The Ottawa Food Bank helps feed 41,500 people every month. Join us in helping provide food for a local family in need!
Lastly, The Snowsuit Fund is a great organization that is dedicated to purchasing and distributing snowsuits to needy children. Come out to help us share warmth with a child.
Here’s all the information you need:
- Bad Axe Throwing Ottawa (8-1580 Liverpool Court, Ottawa Ontario)
- Sunday December 10, 2017
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tickets are $40 and HALF of the money will be donated equally to The Ottawa Snowsuit Fund, The Ottawa Food Bank and Toy Mountain!
- Who’s Invited:
- Everyone! We’re opening our doors to the Ottawa community to come out and learn to throw axes while supporting 3 great causes local to Ottawa!
- What We Will Provide:
- Designated Axe Throwing Coach who will provide orientation and instruction on axe throwing!
- Multiple practice throws!
- Axe Throwing Tournament to determine the Ultimate Axe Throwing Champion!
- Snacks + Drinks available for purchase/donation
- Here’s why you should come:
- You will receive lessons from one of our axe throwing coaches on how to throw an axe
- You will get the opportunity to throw axes and see why it lives up to the hype
- Throw for a cause! Bring together your friends, family and colleagues for an axe throwing experience, great tunes, and an even better cause. With every throw, you are helping a family in need this holiday season!
- Guests are welcome to provide additional donations by:
- Bringing a snowsuit (15 years and under)
- Bringing non-perishable items
- Bringing unwrapped toys to be donated to Toy Mountain
Purchase your tickets at our Eventbrite page!
Share with your friends, invite them.
Come one, come all!