If you want to become an axe throwing coach then you’re already the kind of applicant Bad Axe Throwing is looking for. An Axe Throwing Coach is a fun and exciting job for outgoing individuals who want to meet new people and have a blast while working!
About Bad Axe Throwing
Bad Axe Throwing is the biggest urban axe throwing club in the world. We are a premier destination that offers fun experiences to large groups for birthday parties, corporate events & bachelor/bachelorette parties. Our organization began in the fall of 2014 in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. Since then, we’ve expanded across Canada and the U.S. We are constantly looking for fun, outgoing, charismatic individuals to join our team as axe throwing coaches!
People book their event at Bad Axe Throwing because of our reputation to host a great party! We’re also a company that treats its clients and employees right, and that adds to the reputation. When a group books a birthday party and sees the extra care put in by our coaches, it becomes apparent that axe throwing, and parties in general, are a passion here.
Becoming A Member of the Bad Axe Throwing Team
We’re an easy going group that’s expanding across Canada and the United States. We seek energetic & outgoing individuals to coordinate and host events at each of our locations. We search for fun, upbeat individuals to join our team!
Members of the Bad Axe team are more than employees – they are assets. Without the coaches there can be no axe throwing parties. Coaches are greatly valued and compensated accordingly. The most important characteristics of our coaches is that they LOVE coordinating and hosting events. Our company encourages building rapport with our guests and ensuring everyone is having a great time! Our coaches possess stellar public communication skills and the ability to engage large groups of people. There are certain traits Bad Axe Throwing looks for when bringing on new axe throwing coaches.
What It Takes To Be A Bad Axe Throwing Coach
- Interpersonal skills: An axe throwing coach will help make his or her guests better axe throwers while keeping them entertained.
- Leadership: An axe throwing coach hosts some pretty wild parties. Coaches must be able to take charge in these situations to keep people safe and having fun.
- Responsibility: A coach at Bad Axe Throwing is responsible for keeping their location in great shape. We look for coaches who will take ownership of the time they spend with us and truly make a difference!
- Energetic: An axe throwing coach enjoys engaging with guests and being creative. The most fun comes out of a coach who is having his or her own fun and is able to create an environment that breaths fun.
Perks of the job:
- Learn how to throw an axe: become an axepert at throwing axes and teach clients the tips and tricks!
- Host parties: engage and entertain clients for their birthday parties, bachelor(ette) parties and team building functions.
- Flexible schedule: maintain a flexible schedule and coordinate bookings with our customer service team
- Generous wage: we compensate our employees accordingly and there’s also the opportunity for gratuities!
- Meet new people: socialize with clients and meet new people in your community.
To land this gig, you need to have some experience in customer service or working with people. It doesn’t need to be traditional customer service experience, we are a unique employer looking for unique individuals! Just make sure we can see that you have people superpowers in your cover letter!
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you! Visit our Careers & Job Openings page to apply today!